Thursday, March 19, 2015

Strange Day After All......

When the Beast got home from the eye doctor, it turned out that he had seen the regular eye doctor and then was sent to the retina one.  The retina doctor said he thought the problem the Beast was having might be one that comes and goes so he wants to see him again in two months.  When the Beast asked him about the surgery he needs (to clear his implants and remove the growth in his eye), the retina doctor said to go ahead with it.  It's scheduled now for April 9th.  

The Beast rested for a bit when he finally got home from the eye doctors (and so did I).  I've been up all afternoon and am tired now.  The Beast went to bed a bit ago and I am heading that way as soon as I post this and go to the bathroom.

I made myself a TV dinner since the Beast was wiped out and said he wasn't feeling very hungry.  Turns out he had bought some Hungry Man SPICY chicken dinners.  I figured...why not?  I like spicy things.  Wow!  I really enjoyed that.  It wasn't TOO spicy but it hit the spot.  I won't microwave them because I hate how the chicken turns out that way.  So I waited the 40 minutes it took in the oven.  I just wish the apple dessert they have in those had some actual apple in it that was bigger than a dot.  The sauce is okay but it really needs some nice chunks of apple.  The dinners used to have three pieces of chicken in it but is down to two now.  *Sigh*  Like they thought we wouldn't notice.

The Beast ran out to see if he could get a tire fixed that was leaking.  Walmart wouldn't fix it because they said it wasn't *centered* in the tread so they weren't allowed.  So he drove down the road to a tire place and they plugged it.  On the way home....and don't ask me why he did it.....he stopped at the liquor store and came home with some Kahlua Mudslide.  I was shocked.  He handed it to me while I was sitting at my computer.  When I poured myself a small glass of it, he asked for a small taste of it in a glass so I poured about an inch in a glass and told him the bottle was in the fridge if he wanted more.  I still have about a third of the small glass left.  It's just weird that the Beast would do that.

Tomorrow should be warmer than it was today....I hope so.  You just never know with these forecasts.  It's also supposed to be partly sunny.  We shall see.  I sure hope you are enjoying decent weather.  I can hardly wait for spring and summer.  My favorite times...*grin*.

Love you all.  Be good and enjoy your Friday.  TGIF!  ***Hugs***

No comments:

Post a Comment