Sunday, April 9, 2017

Bad Dog!

Today was not a good day for Dennis.  He was a very bad dog.  He chewed up a piece of plywood that the Beast had put over a hole he had dug and then, after a rain, had played in and gotten incredibly muddy.  The plywood was 4 ft by 2 ft and it was literally in very small pieces except for one piece he was working on when he was interrupted by the Beast.  That one was only about a foot long and just a few inches wide.

The Beast was livid that he actually chewed that up but didn't yell and scream at him.  He just talked very sternly to him and the dog hung his head.  I showed the Beast the piece of wood that is fastened under the deck table that I suspect Dennis started chewing up.  That worried him because it is a piece of pressure treated wood and it can make Dennis very sick.  

The dog is so very good when he's being good.  But when he gets into his chewing moods, he's just unpredictable.  You don't know what he will chew next.

Dennis and Diane came over to visit for a bit and brought a bunch of magazines full of recipes.  There are a LOT of magazines which she didn't prepare me for getting but I really thought I would give them to the Princess.  She's always looking to try new things.  I'll glance through a few of them but I'm not really all that excited about trying to make new dishes these days.  There are just the two of us here and we don't eat all that much when we eat.

Dennis and Diane only stayed about an hour and then went home.  I am having a tough time hearing clearly these days with my sinuses always filling up due to my allergies.  My ears feel clogged up.  I may have to make an appointment with the Beast's ear doctor to make sure my ears don't have an infection or some other problem.

Time for bed.  Love you all.  Be good.  Be kind.  ***Hugs***

No comments:

Post a Comment