Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Beast And Groceries....

If you were here when I was putting groceries away, you would definitely know that it was the Beast that did it.  Why?  Two things would tell you...1) lots of snack-type things and, 2) not much in the way of meat.  Honestly, I don't know why he does that.  He DOES like meat but sometimes nothing appeals to him.  I will make out a list of some things I want and I may just stop at Aldi's tomorrow on my way home from Cee's.  I would normally just go to Walmart but they are in the midst of a major overhaul and the Beast says nothing is where is should be.  You are forced to search for everything you want because of it.

Yes, I am going to go visit Cee, finally.  I'm tired of feeling trapped in the house when the weather has been so nice.  It's supposed to be another day over 80 again tomorrow.  The Beast is starting to give me a headache because he keeps coming in my computer room and interrupting me.  It used to be just a few times a day.  Now it's turned into a couple times every hour!

I did promise to give him a hand moving the AC unit out of the cottage (window unit).  We both are pathetic at any lifting but we use the dolly to move it.  I just have to help steady it up the stairs and hold the door open when he brings it in the house.  A dolly is a must when you hit a certain age.  That differs for different people but we've been using a dolly for big items for more years than I want to admit....LOL  Even Dennis finally broke down and bought himself one.  He got tired of having to borrow ours so often the past couple years (since he had to have his cancerous kidney removed).

I decided that I might as well have my surgery next week.  The sooner done, the sooner it's over and done with.  Besides, it's supposed to help with the pain in my leg that makes me rush for the pain pills.  Yep.  As much as I hate to take them, when that pain starts up on me (usually late at night), I grab one and can hardly wait for it to take effect.

The nurse was supposed to call me today so she could set up whatever week I decided on but she didn't get to it.  If I don't hear from her early tomorrow, I'll call her to give her my decision.  Yeah, like I really participate in decisions.  *You need surgery but you get to choose which week!*  Kind of a joke, don't you think?

I really shouldn't complain.  I love this doctor and he really does talk to you about options.  There IS an actual choice to make and he answers all your questions...even the ones you think are kind of dumb.  He gives you all the time you need for questions and wants you to feel that he has taken his time with you.  It's why I would never complain about waiting time in his office.  He does it with all his patients.  No *god* complex there!

Okay.  Time to get ready for bed.  I didn't sleep well last night.  I tried to get to sleep without taking a pain pill but finally got up around 1am and took one.  Then it takes a half hour or so for it to work.  It's such a relief when the pain starts easing up.

Love you all.  Remember you are in competition with no one and you shouldn't worry about what people might think.  Just be as good a person as you can be and try to be better each day.  Laugh whenever you can.  It's actually good for your health!  ***Hugs***

2 comments:

  1. Nice share. I think your website www.write-my-essay-for-me.com should come up much higher in the search results than where it is showing up right now….

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're attempting to burn fat then you absolutely need to start following this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    From their first launch in January 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete