Thursday, April 13, 2017

Is It Really Spring Now?

I did it today.  I went over to Cee's to visit.  We got to talking about a lot of different things that happened at Family Reunions and on vacations, etc. and, before I realized it, over four hours had passed.  It didn't seem like it.  The weather was totally gorgeous.  It was 84 degrees out and is supposed to stay warm for at least the next four or five days.  I sure hope so.  That's my kind of weather.

The Beast used the time I was gone to organize the freezer out in the garage.  It really did need it.  Now you can actually find something without having to move a lot of stuff around.  He had so many pot pies and those *Chung* Chinese dinners just thrown in everywhere that it was a nightmare to find anything.

Dennis has learned a new trick.  He discovered he could open the gate and get out of the back yard!  The Beast didn't realize it until Diane came to the door and...guess who was there with her?  She said she saw him running around and didn't see the Beast outside so she figured he had gotten out of the yard somehow.  She came over to the house to tell him about it and Dennis just followed her home.  Now he has to find a different type of latch for the gate or block it somehow.  I'll let him figure it out. 

I was talking to my nephew, Michael, and found out that he used to drink the very same protein drink my bff, Carol, sent me.  He drank them a few years back when he was lifting weights.  He told me he liked the chocolate, too, but didn't like the vanilla.  He said he just stuck with the chocolate and didn't try any other flavors after being disappointed by the vanilla, I guess.

My surgery ended up being set for the 25th because his time slots for surgery filled up fast.  His nurse said she called everyone as per their appointment times and apologized since I had hoped for next week.  Oh well.  I do the pre-op tests on the 24th and have to stop taking my diabetes meds on that day.  At least he said he would release me early on the 26th.  It's usually just day surgery but he is keeping me overnight due to the problems I had last time I was in the hospital.  He said *just to be cautious*.

Time for bed.  Love you all.  Be happy.  I hope you are all having good weather.  ***Hugs***

3 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete