Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Results...

The good news is that I have gained two lbs. in just a week.  The bad news is that my stents need some cleaning up and might even need stents added to them.  My doctor says that it will require only a small incision on each side of my lower abdomen.  His nurse is supposed to call me tomorrow to find out if I want to schedule it for next week or the week after that.  I haven't decided just yet.

At least I am sure that the protein drinks I am having every day (I drink two...one around noon, another before I go to bed) are helping.  He was pleased and surprised that I had some so high in protein (35g each).  He said some of his patients use powder that they blend themselves but he's not sure how high in protein the powder is.  

Another nice, fairly warm day today.  The Beast announced that he is going to cut down a couple of the trees on our property over the next couple days.  We planted every tree on both lots when we first moved in here.  But the fungus in the ground that started the second or third year really took it's toll on most of the fruit trees.  The granny apple tree was very hard hit and was the first one we had to put out of it's misery.  I hate it when we have to get rid of any of them.  Oh well.

Tonight is some kind of special church meeting at the Beast's church.  Kind of like their Passover (only they aren't Jewish).  I couldn't believe how early he got dressed for it but he was thinking it was just a regular meeting until he was all dressed.  It starts an hour later than usual so he's been all dressed up with no place to go for a while.  He won't leave for about a half hour yet.

Me?  I'm going to take my shower and wash my hair.  I will probably set it, too, since it looks awful when I just let it dry naturally.  It gets too frizzy...LOL.  

Got to go feed the dog.  He's telling me he's hungry and I know the Beast won't do it when he's all dressed up.  Your hands get very greasy tearing up the chicken and adding it to the rice.  Love you all.  Be happy.  Get rid of negative people in your life.  ***Hugs***

No comments:

Post a Comment